GOSPEL MUSIC

[MUSIC] – Torah – On A Praise

December 2, 2018

New contemporary gospel artist, “Torah” releases debut single “On A Praise.”

On a Praise is a description of a particular time in my life. My journey with God. How through his mercy, he’s turning my life around in the most unimaginable ways…something we all can relate to.- Torah

It’s a song that reminds you of all your victories through God’s merciful hand. It’s a celebration song, a praise song, so let’s get down and dance for the Lord!

DOWNLOAD MP3

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply Liya December 2, 2018 at 5:35 am

Amazing song, powerful message. The mercies of the Lord indeed push us to praise him, well done Torah ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

• Reply Torah December 2, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Wow! Lia, I’m so glad the song is ministering to you! Glory to God Thank you so much lady! God bless you!

• Reply Fungai chinyanga December 3, 2018 at 4:24 am

Yeah God of mercy and a loving father. Well done my dear sister may God give you more beautiful words to praise him in Jesus name Amen.

• Reply Hope Moremong December 2, 2018 at 8:05 am

Wow! Just listened to your single baby girl. Its so beautiful and do refreshing. Our God is a great God. Praise the Lord. I cant wait to see you live on stage at ECG. Well done my dear sister. May the Lord continue to pour out his blessings to you. Lots of Love. Sister Hope. ××

• Reply Torah December 2, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Ohhhh Ms. Hope, I honour you! Thank you so so much! You are too sweet. Oh, Praise God indeed, he’s so awesome!

I receive more in the name of Jesus!
      Remain blessed & highly favoured!

• Reply Dikgang December 2, 2018 at 8:32 am

Favour knows my name, indeed we praise the the Lord for Grace and mercy. Beautiful song Thusi… and oh your voice, ever so beautiful. Well done honey.

• Reply Tumi December 2, 2018 at 1:10 pm

Amazing sister Thusi! Preach c’.mon now

• Reply Jane December 2, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Well done! Praise God most high. You have been blessed with a lovely voice and I pray he moves hearts through you.

• Reply Motsamai Mothapo December 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm

World class, I love the song! It’s good jam too

• Reply Mabonolo December 3, 2018 at 5:33 am

Oh wow girl,halleluyah ! What a lovely song and powerful message.we can now praise and jam . I love it.please bring some more❤️❤️❤️.Wishing many more for you to bless us with your beautiful voice .Lerato ke Leo

• Reply Sbu December 3, 2018 at 8:01 am

Indeed he knows my name ….what a wonderful song ,well done ses you’ve got a angelic voice inspirational human being ever love you TORAH

• Reply Bronwyn Brigonde December 3, 2018 at 8:32 am

Well done sister!!! Love this track.. You got me on a praise!!!

• Reply Tatenda Mariyamu December 17, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Wow! Really classic and personal to me. Thank you for this my sister Torah! May the Lord use you in greater heights to change people’s lives and win souls fir the kingdom of God. I love you and I love your song not because you are my sister but because it’s absolutely amazingly ministering to me right now… Keep shining Torah!